GaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GAY MS!!!!!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Why Roge's quitting

5 posters

Go down

Why Roge's quitting Empty Why Roge's quitting

Post  Dark Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Sorry, I can't post in Announcements, so I'll say why here.

Here's why. I can't remember exact words, so I'll put them in my own. People don't appreciate GMs or being a GM. They think being a GM is a priveledge, not an option. They think once they're GM, they rule the whole freaking world, and they don't help ANYONE. People who aren't Gms help a lot. They do so to BE a Gm, not for the sake of helping. Once they become GM, they change. Their fake smiles and niceness goes away. They think that once they're GMs they can't be demoted. They join events, abuse their powers by summoning, show off GM stuff, and complain. That's all.

Today, Daniel demoted all GM's but me, Flow, Chris, Gabo, and, if he had stayed, Roge. Know how? He said "If you're willing to be de-Gmed to help get less lag, then warp to me" We were the ONLY ones who warped. All other GMs were either AFK, too in hype of being a GM to just let it go, or were greedy enough to want to be a GM over less lag. Lag only annoys when you train, and, hey, GM's don't train, they thought. We really did have too many GM's, and I was pretty sure it was a trick, but I didn't care. If it was a trick, then I still get to be GM. If it wasn't, then oh well, I'd get de-GMed. Being a GM gets tiring, because people abuse us. They think we're their personal servants to just boss around/

Wow, how did explaining why Roge went go off into a big rant? Oh well. But that's why. And that is the truth. It's happened in the real MS, other server's I've played and been GM in, and it's happened in this. Perfect example: SouljaBoy. Saying all GMs suck because we wouldn't give him a GM hat, GM clothes, or 10k stat points. Does this seem like a reasonable request? I'd say no.

Wow.... I could go on all day, so I'll just end it here.

But P.S., please Andrew don't keep Gming Roge. He may quit.... and that'd be bad...
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Why Roge's quitting Empty Re: Why Roge's quitting

Post  Flow Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow, you took the exact words from my mind. What Dark had explained, it is all true. Please take this too consideration because this could effect you for as long as you play MapleStory and apply for GM status.
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Why Roge's quitting Empty I know

Post  2698500 Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 am

I know thats how they've been. But i probobly got de-gm'd for inactiveness cuz my comp got a virus that wiped and i wont be on till saturday or sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hateschool Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 pm

what the heck im still gm
why u dont include me?
o well
so
where is gabo we still need to work on gabo ms

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Post  vivik Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:12 pm

hey i wasent on when u guys said that. am i still gona be a gm?

vivik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum