GaboMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GAY MS!!!!!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT

+2
xXOkami
Cheeseburger
6 posters

Go down

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT Empty GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT

Post  Cheeseburger Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 pm

This is just a survey to see what you think about the server and how can it be improved. Be truthful you wont get punished if you say some bad stuff that needs to be improved.

1. Why did you join Gabo MS?

2. What needs to be improved in the server?

3. How do you feel about the Game master's? (If you are a GM how do you feel about the higher ranked Game Masters).

4. How do you feel about the amount of Game Master's?

(A.) Too many (B.) Too Little (C).Fine, just the right amount

5. The events- are they organized are the prizes reasonable? What events would you like to see more of?

6. How are the Exp and Drop rates?

7. What would you like the server to fix first Lags or Dedication?

8. Who do you feel would do the best job Hosting the server?

- Gabo
- HateSchool
- Daniel
- Napkin

9. Who's your favorite GM? (Excluding Gabo)

- Daniel
- HateSchool
- Viviki
- xShifter
- CheeseBurger

Please reply and answer this survey truthfully. It will help the server.

-CheeseBurger

Thank You, If you filled out the survey you might get a little prize. Very Happy

Cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT Empty Re: GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT

Post  xXOkami Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

1.Why did you join Gabo MS
The first reason i joined was because i saw the "Everyone can be a gm" thing and i got interested. But then when i started playing i realized how fun it was and didn't really care about the gm thing and that i finally found a good server.

I think they should work on making the server lag-free and dedi.

3. How do you feel about the Game master's?

I fell that all the Gm's are really nive and very helpful. Very Happy

4.How do you feel about the amount of Game Master's

B. even though some gm made like 10 more i think there are too few Gm's and i think this server needs a few more.

5.The events- are they organized are the prizes reasonable? What events would you like to see more of?

I actually think the prizes are amazing. I mean you win a jq and you get a 30k ring. The event i would like to see more is Jump quests. I really think Jump quests are fun.

I really think the exp rate and ddrop rates are good since Gabo has a 1 meso shop

7. What would you like the server to fix Lags or Dedication

I would first like the server to fix dedication because i would rather play with lag at 8 am than waiting a few hrs for the server to go on.

8. Who do you feel would do the best job Hosting the server.

I would say Gabo or Daniel because originally Daniel and gabo were working on hosting the server so i would like to see that happen.

Daniel, because he's really nice and i've talked to him alot.

Hope i helped
server with my survey,
xXOkami:D

xXOkami

Back to top Go down

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT Empty T.T

Post  LanDaTheif Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm

omg my name not on whos ur favorite GM part Sad i feel so unloved

LanDaTheif

Back to top Go down

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT Empty GABO Survey

Post  napkin Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

I joined Gabo MS because i was just looking for a ps to play and so i was just playing all of these different ones and i clicked on this one and now it is the one i play the most because i like it... alot

the thing that needs to be improved in the server is that there needs to be less GMs and less lag but they r both gonna happen because we r switching hosts... other than that theres nothing needed to be improved

3. How do you feel about the Game master's? (If you are a GM how do you feel about the higher ranked Game Masters).
I am a GM but because of the wipe i might not be one after the server gets back up but all of the higher ranked GMs r really nice and when i need help with something either a code or just something else they help me

(A.) Too many

5. The events- are they organized are the prizes reasonable? What events would you like to see more of?
idk i need ppl to tell me wut kind of events they need more of i think the prizes r reasonable but if i was not a GM and couldnt host an event i would say more of h&s

the exp and drop rates r fine the way they r but u can buy anything in the all in one shop for 1 so u have more than enough money

i would like the server to fix the dedication first because i would rather be playing with lag than not playing w/o lag lol i dont know if that makes sense

i feel that daniel would do the best job hosting the server because hes really nice and listens to everyone and i think he helps out the most

my favorite gm is uhhhhh daniel because of all the stuff i said in the last question

napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hateschool Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 pm

why none of u guysdont want me hosting server well u dont leave
beacause gabo working wit me to hos

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Post  Playboi Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 am

I joined because it was top 5 on the list of private servers and by the way that the stats thing was so high I though the server was going to be a real fun game since it was the one I played the most out of all of the servers and the one I enjoyed the most.

I think that as gm try not to summon a lot of monsters at the same time that can lag up the server and but still have a lot of good reward events for the people who play so they would keep having fun and keep playing this wonderful server.

3. How do you feel about the Game master's? (If you are a GM how do you feel about the higher ranked
Game Masters). I feel like they have it hard and easy but they always have to be paying attention to
To what happens on the server and to what all the people are doing and but other wise I think that they
Do deserve to be gm’s because they are very smart and know what to do as their job.

I would say not to have to much but you cant have less gm either way because if you have a little bit of gm they might not be able to get on at all times if you have more gm at least one will be on

I think that they would need to make hard events but like I said in question 2 that we need to try not to summon a lot of monsters to make lag. I would put jump quest or anything like that that dose not because that much amount of lag to cause the server trouble.

I think the prices are very reasonable I mean you shouldn’t do an event that’s like a freebee you just cant give out good items for anything so easy so you cant but the events too easy sometimes .

I know that the exp rates are really good for the none gm but also the drop rates I don’t think they should be up the lag up the game but you cant take all of it off I would like cut it up in half as for the money is very good for the people who want to buy stuff like scrolls and all that stuff that cost a bit much.

I think dedication I think I rather play even though it’s lag but I mean it would be better to play more then get rid of the lag

8. Who do you feel would do the best job hosting the server?
Hosting a server is not as easy as it looks when your playing you complain but when you see how hard the server leader is trying to keep the server up I think everyone is doing a awesome job of starting this server it as come up to be one of the best and one of the favorite ones
I think its Daniel because he is a really nice person to be around he is not like one of those gm that ignore people because they don’t feel like doing anything

thank you for giving leting me fill this out
Playboi
Playboi

Back to top Go down

GABO MS SURVEY-PLEASE FILL OUT Empty LanDaTheif

Post  LanDaTheif Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am

cause i like MS and i like to meet people

LESS LAG..24/7!!! Very Happy

3. How do you feel about the Game master's? (If you are a GM how do you feel about the higher ranked Game Masters).some r corrupt, i was angry when there was like a billion GM's all of a sudden... i worked hard for my job, and then all these people come in and dont even do anything! Evil or Very Mad

(A.) Too many (B.) Too Little (C).Fine, just the right amount (D) this is my own, and i think u should get rid of the random ones that dont even host simple JQ's and just sit around and talk -_-" Laughing

5. The events- are they organized are the prizes reasonable? What events would you like to see more of? 30k rings too much, but the events are fun anaffective, i just wish we could do more monster quests.. thatd be nice Razz

FINE... leave them, there not too easy, not too hard! perfecto! Rolling Eyes

DEDICATION 24/7!!!! GAHHHHHH Smile

- Gabo
- HateSchool< he can keep comp. up longest
- Daniel
- Napkin

- Daniel<hes the coolest, most active and most helpful
- HateSchool
- Viviki
- xShifter
- CheeseBurger

THIS SERVER IS AMAZING, IF IT WAS 24/7 IT WOULD BE THE BEST, AND IF WE COULD STOP HIRING RANDOM GM'S THAT WOULD BE GOOD TOO... Razz

-LanDaTheif Wink

LanDaTheif

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down